3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Devices Square:
Up to 3 hour fire protection for electrical, data, communications cable or pipes penetrating fire-rated floors or walls. Ideal for vital telecom equipment, especially in high-traffic Propecia 1mg areas where cable is frequently added or removed. Simple-to-install 2-1/2- or 4-inch devices help keep penetrants protected and organized (0% to 100% fillable) throughout a building’s lifecycle.
Fire Resistant Silicone Sealant:
Fire Resistant Silicone Sealant is made up from one part alkoxy cure silicone providing excellent unprimed adhesion to most building surfaces. This high specification product is designed to be used in joints with high movement capability or where they are formed between dissimilar substrates, for example, steel and masonry.
- All joints up to 40mm wide
- Up to 4 hours fire protection
- Used in Joints with high movement capability
The Multi-Cable Firestop seals cable bunches within electrical trunking and cable trays that pass through fire rated walls and floors. Tested to BS476: Part 20, it will provide up to 4 hours fire protection.
- Provides up to 4 hours fire protection
- Cables can be easily added or removed
- No de-rating of cables required
- Maintenance free
Insulated Fire Sleeves:
Insulated Fire Sleeves are made up of a unique combination of stone wool and graphite intumescent; as a result they provide both thermal and fire insulation. When exposed to fire they expand sealing gaps between the sleeve and the surrounding construction/pipework.
- Provides up to 2 hours fire resistance
- Maintains pipe insulation at penetration points
- Supplied with integral vapour barrier
- No mastic or ancillaries required
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation